Hello there 👋, my name is Hoh Shen Yien. I’m an undergraduate student who is interested software development and machine learning.
Here are some facts about me:
- I am currently studying Computer Science with specialism in Data Analytics at Asia Pacific University in Malaysia.
- I had obtained 10A+ in SPM (high school final examination) and 3A* in A level.
- I enjoy writing codes and doing projects. Some of my best projects can be found here.
- I have been working as a part time tutor either personally or teaching in a tuition center.
- As a Chinese living in Malaysia, I can speak, read and write English, Malay and Mandarin well. I am also currently learning a bit of Japanese.
- I love playing chess and reading manga.
- I love Linux and triple boot my laptop with Arch, Manjaro and Windows.
My Programming Skills
- Beside the ones mentioned above, I’ve also had some experience with javascirpt, Haskell, C# and Kotlin.
- I am also rather good with data structures and algorithms as I do Leetcode problems every now and then.